Shredded Beef sauce is a Chinese sauce made with beef, green and red bell Peppers, Soy sauce etc. You do not have to eat out every time, you can prepare this really tasty sauce in your house and enjoy with Pasta, Noodles, rice etc. You might not know the hygiene and ingredients used in restaurants; so it’s better You learn this Chinese sauce and make it anytime you want in your homes.
LETS GET COOKING GUYS!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 400g of Beef (thinly cut into diagonal strips)
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- 4 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Large Onions (sliced into circles)
- Red bell Pepper (Thinly sliced)
- Green bell Pepper( thinly sliced)
- Minced Garlic
- Minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon dried Pepper
- Knorr Chicken cubes
- Beef seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Wash and cut the beef into thin strips, add beef seasoning,2 Knorr chicken cubes, some of the minced garlic and ginger, curry, Thyme, and dried Pepper and stir thoroughly; then marinate for 1 hour [You can marinate overnight for better flavour and taste]
- Add 1 tablespoon of Butter into a pan and add sliced Onions, the heat should be very low so the Onions doesn’t burn, Allow the Onions to caramelise for 2-3 minute and transfer into a plate.
- In the same pan, add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, allow to heat up then add in the remaining minced Ginger and Garlic. Stir fry for some seconds on very low heat.
- Now add in the marinated Beef into the pan and stir fry for 4- 5 minutes,[the Beef should be properly cooked by that time]
- Pour in the red and green bell Peppers and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add in the caramelized Onions and stir
- Now add in 4 tablespoons of Soy sauce and stir [ I usually add some ground Scotch bonnets to my Soy sauce; but this is optional and I like a lot of Soy sauce in mine, You can also reduce the quantity if you like]
- Stir very well and adjust seasoning, allow to simmer for 1 minute then turn off the heat.
- Serve with Rice, Pasta or noodles.
Sooooo YUMMY. I enjoyed this dish so much; I believe You guys will too, do try it out too and tell me how it turns out by commenting below, also follow us on Instagram and subscribe to my Youtube channel, See you soon..