Rise and shine #fitfam, People always think eating healthy is hard and boring but let me assure you, its actually fun. Unhealthy food can be substituted with healthy food; you might crave for ice cream, juice, pastries etc. and still make them in a healthy way. Today, we are going to make a very simply ‘ice creamy smoothie’, if there’s a word like that, LOL. It is really rich and creamy and satisfies your craving for fruity and creamy ice cream; besides it is mango season, so don’t be left out in this yumminess.
Lets make this super easy goodness!
INGRIEDIENTS FOR AVOCADO MANGO SMOOTHIE
- 1 ripe Avocado [peeled and chopped]
- 1 ripe mango [chopped without the skin]
- Sliced apple
- Shredded coconut
- ½ cup of cold skimmed milk
- Add the Chopped Mango, Avocado and cold milk into a blender
- Blend to a smooth consistency
- Serve in a bowl as ice cream and add shredded coconut and sliced apples as toppings or mix shredded apples and coconut with the smoothie and serve in a glass as smoothie. ENJOY
This is really easy to make, try it out please. Stay healthy and good, see you in my next post. BYE.